Whether you’re left a lot of money from an inheritance or a smaller amount, receiving cash unexpectedly can leave people dizzy with possibilities. Can you finally take that European vacation you’ve always dreamed of? Buy a hot convertible? Quit your job? Read more
The Law Office of Gary M. Landau, P.A.
ADDRESS: 7401 Wiles Road, #204 Coral Springs, FL 33067 PHONE: 954-979-6566 FAX: 954-840-0441 EMAIL: GaryLandauAttorney@gmail.com
Our latest blogs
- This Holiday, Give Thanks to Your Parents If They Have Taken Care of Their Affairs
- Why an Attorney Should Always Look at Your Florida Real Estate Contract
- What to Do—And Not Do—When You Get an Inheritance
- More South Florida Condo Buyers May Be Able to Get FHA Loans
- Previously Married With Kids? Make Sure You’re Leaving Your Home to Those You Intend
- Could a Cyberattack Cripple Real Estate Closings in South Florida?
Gary M. Landau, Esq.
Former Board Member and Award-Winner, Broward County Bar Association Member of Florida and New York Bars Certified Circuit Court and County Court Mediator