Clients sometimes ask me whether they need a lawyer for their closing, especially if it seems to be a simple, uncomplicated transaction. My answer is, “always!” (And not just because I am a lawyer.) In my years practicing real estate law, I have seen numerous cases of people who skipped on the attorney, then contacted […]
About Gary Landau
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Gary Landau contributed a whooping 67 entries.
Entries by Gary Landau
Buying real estate is the most complicated and expensive purchase most people ever make. A title company represents its insurer, but an attorney represents your buyers/sellers and their interests. By using an attorney, your buyer can get sound legal advice along with owner’s title insurance. Plus, having an attorney on a deal can be useful […]
The Law Office of Gary M. Landau, P.A.
Our latest blogs
- This Holiday, Give Thanks to Your Parents If They Have Taken Care of Their Affairs
- Why an Attorney Should Always Look at Your Florida Real Estate Contract
- What to Do—And Not Do—When You Get an Inheritance
- More South Florida Condo Buyers May Be Able to Get FHA Loans
- Previously Married With Kids? Make Sure You’re Leaving Your Home to Those You Intend
- Could a Cyberattack Cripple Real Estate Closings in South Florida?