Loans from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) can be a great way for first-time buyers to purchase a home, since they require a much smaller down-payment than typical home lenders do. But buying a condominium (rather than a single-family home) with an FHA loan has been nearly impossible, because only a tiny fraction of condo projects has received the approvals needed by the FHA. Read more
The Law Office of Gary M. Landau, P.A.
ADDRESS: 7401 Wiles Road, #204 Coral Springs, FL 33067 PHONE: 954-979-6566 FAX: 954-840-0441 EMAIL: GaryLandauAttorney@gmail.com
Our latest blogs
- In the New Year, Spend Time Increasing the Value of Your Home Before You Sell
- This Holiday, Give Thanks to Your Parents If They Have Taken Care of Their Affairs
- Why an Attorney Should Always Look at Your Florida Real Estate Contract
- What to Do—And Not Do—When You Get an Inheritance
- More South Florida Condo Buyers May Be Able to Get FHA Loans
- Previously Married With Kids? Make Sure You’re Leaving Your Home to Those You Intend
Gary M. Landau, Esq.
Former Board Member and Award-Winner, Broward County Bar Association Member of Florida and New York Bars Certified Circuit Court and County Court Mediator